Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

One Month!

One month until our wedding! I can't believe it's almost here. We will have been engaged for two years on Tuesday (also my birthday), so it has been a long time coming! I am so excited, but also starting to get nervous and jittery about everything falling into place. Up until now I have been a backseat bride, letting my mom and the wedding planner do the brunt of the work. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted when Alson and I first got engaged, so it was easy to let them work it all out. I always had the initial and final say on the details, but I was so busy with school and work that wedding planning wasn't a high priority on my list. My thought process has been that no matter what, it will all be beautiful and there is no sense dwelling and stressing too much.

I also need to get working on my Between Me and You Honey Journal. You can read about our wedding presents here. I can't wait to share our entries with each other.

I need another OMG moment! It's so close! Yay!!!

5 comments:

  1. the countdown is ON! how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. It's so close and so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    I'm still more than a year out, but I'm already nervous. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the journals! My mother and I do something like that, but we just use a blank journal...we write letters to each other, and send them back and forth. It was started in high school...I laugh at those entries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! That journal idea is adorable and something you both will treasure for a long time.

    You definitely have the right attitude. In the days leading up to our wedding and I'd stress out a bit, my husband said "As long as you and I are there - there's going to be a wedding. Nothing else matters." He's so amazing sometimes - he can calm me down like noone else!

    And he was right. The day won't go perfectly planned but it will be perfect since it's about your love for eachother. All the rest is just icing.

    ReplyDelete