Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Honeymoon Outfits

Recently, Alson and I have been shopping for clothes we can wear on our honeymoon in St. Lucia. While on our denim expedition the other day I happened to find a really cute dress at Shake Your Booty on 18th St. It is light and airy and oh so cute. The top part is linen, even though it actually looks shiny in the picture. I'm so excited to wear it to a romantic dinner on the beach!
I also found a really cute Lilly polo on clearance at the Village Palm. I couldn't resist the sale and I think the top with a pair of khaki capris (or maybe the new pair of jeans I am hoping to find), it will make a nice casual night outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress. Great for a honeymoon dinner!

    I've never been to that store. I need to venture outside my little quadrant more:)

    ReplyDelete