Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Childhood Obsession

Did I really just post about politics and voting? Speaking of voting....

The other day I completed a test given by Janet from Love is Blonde. My response to the question: When I was a kid, I had an irrational crush on _____________. has placed me in a poll for the most irrational crush. I also got kudos for the stuff I was willing to divulge....

My response revealed my childhood obsession with Angela Lansbury, including a dedicated viewership to Murder She Wrote and her exercise video. I also named all my dolls Angela in honor of her and (something I didn't reveal during the test) even asked for and received a typewriter one Christmas when I was like 10. So funny, but so true!

Read about the other answers here. Janet even opened a poll to find what crush (in my case obsession) is most amusing. I am not sure if I should be flattered or embarrassed....okay I'm flattered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment