Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Longest of Long Weekends

I feel like I have been gone forever!

We left for NY on Thursday morning and got back this afternoon. We weren't planning on leaving that early or staying that long, but that's how it worked out. The weekend was JAM PACKED with wedding festivities, visiting family, and trying to pull our life together before the wedding. I don't feel rested, which I was hoping for with the long weekend...but I will admit that most of the weekend was a lot of fun. I even got to see three of my closest friends from college!

We got lots of new stuff from our friends and family at my bridal tea. And when we first walked into our hallway there were 4 boxes outside our door. Nothing like broadcasting to the world that we were out of town. So yes, we are back to square one...okay maybe square three or four, but still not finished...with operation organize apartment. But, that's the extent of my complaining because I truly am grateful for all the new stuff. We had previously been using towels that I got at the beginning of my senior year of college...needless to say they were a tad worn...and bleach stained. Speaking of that, I don't even use bleach! How does that always seem to happen to my towels!!

More later or tomorrow on the tea, our new stuff, wine tour, and weekend in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment