Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Photograph Me On My Good Side

I must admit that besides the actually getting married part of the wedding, I think I am most excited for the pictures. I have always loved looking at wedding photography, so to see my own images someday (soon!) makes me so happy!

Our photographer is Courtney Gray, an associate at Tamara Lackey Photography. According to their blog.....

"Tamara Lackey Photography is a boutique photography studio, practicing authentic lifestyle photography and delivering images that showcase expression and relationships."


In other words, exactly what I was looking for.

Here is a webshow of some of Courtney's wedding images:
www.tamaralackey.com/WeddingPhotographybyCourtney

Not only are the pictures beautiful....that song makes me cry every time I listen to it! I can't wait until I have my own webshow of wedding photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment