Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaack

I'm here....and I'm married! Yay!

The other day I spent most of my time in the San Juan and Miami airports reading up on what I missed while I was off getting hitched and enjoying my first week of married life, so some of you may have heard from me before today....but I am officially throwing my life back into the blog world as of now. And today is the perfect day to re-start active posting, as I just spent the day trouncing around DC changing my name with social security, the DMV, the bank, etc., so it really really is official and almost all things wedding related are over. Okay, I may be a little sad about that....so what better way to deal with the post-wedding blues than reminisce.

In a nutshell....IT WAS AWESOME! Everything went off without a hitch and we both had the best day of our lives. Actually, the whole week before the wedding was amazing, as was our honeymoon, and our first home cooked dinner as married couple (which we had last night). I haven't decided how I am going to officially report on the wedding....I don't want it to be all that I blog about, but I am not sure if I can fit everything I want to say in just one post either. I may be researching into other bloggers archives to see how they handled the plethora of things I'm sure all married girls want to share after their wedding.

But for now.....

I will leave you with a couple of the pics our family and friends took:

*Unfortunately there were no cameras allowed in the chapel (except the photographer) so except for a few blurry and not well lit shots people took from their pews, we will all have to wait for the photographer's pictures of the actual ceremony. Sad face.


Walking out of the church

Taking pictures on the golf course after the ceremony

Our first dance


Everyone on the ground with the lead singer of our band during the "whisper " part of Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes (there will be a post to praise the band...they ROCKED!)

The band rocked so hard, that everyone was a sweaty mess....including myself!
Classic Journey dancing and singing

More to come soon!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! and looks like a ton of fun, which a wedding should always be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! it looks like it was a great time!

    and i'm still so impressed with all your posts covering the details while you were gone... well done lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Your scheduled posts were awesome, you did such a good job planning the wedding. I loved your ideas and probably would borrow many if I wasn't already married:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the pictures are beautiful!!! looks like you guys had a ton of fun! :) congrats again gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, and LOVE your dress! So, so pretty! So glad everything worked out ... and can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngratulations!! I'm glad everything went so well and that you're back.

    ReplyDelete