Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

MmMmm Treats!

Have you had Vitakraft Yogurt Drops?

No?

Me neither.

But, I really want to try them.

They smell and look like candy!!

It is taking all the willpower in the world to not eat them.

And that is because...they are dog treats.

But let me back up...

My Mom loves to spoil Kona. Whenever we go back to NY or she comes to visit us, we always end up with at least one grocery bag full of treats, toys, and food. That is why we have two shelves dedicated to Kona's stuff in our only storage closet. She buys the things I never would, either because they are too expensive or because they aren't good, old fashioned bones. At some point we acquired Vitakraft Yogurt Drops, which we opened this past weekend while we were giving Kona a much needed bath. They look and smell so delicious! If I ate one, would you still be my friend? Have you ever eaten something wacky?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! Hilarious. I don't think I've ever bought a dog of mine something that smelled delicious like yogurt flavored somethings. My dog likes to gnaw on pig ears... disgusting I know. But a friend gave my dog one, once and I don't think my dog has ever been happier.

    ReplyDelete