Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Times with My Cousins

When we were back in NY last week, we spent Thursday night at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Among other things, it was fun to see how they handle their crazy, but so adorable children. And it helped remind us newlyweds that we certainly aren't ready for any of our own. Here are some of my favorite shots of the night.

Everyone loves steak on the grill, especially my husband:


Kona was so happy to be able to run around with their dog:


My cousin drew Alson and I this chalk portrait...she wanted to lay down next to "us" for the picture:

I was trying to get a shot of the dogs playing, when this was suddenly in my viewfinder:

I was so excited for Wegman's bruschetta, until I saw little hands in it:

When I said "ewwww" I got this face (which is why she gets away with everything):

My cousins hamming it up:

They are so cute! I have tons of other pictures because they were always doing something photo-worthy. Boy are they BUSY!

Photos from the lake to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment