Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Change of Purpose

Originally this blog was created for a class I am taking (hence the strange, previous postings in January and February). Because the class requirements were the opposite of a few and far between (not sure what that term would be at this late hour in the night), the ongoing assignment was abandoned. Now I am left with a blog that has no recent entries, and certainly not any of interest to a person outside of the class.

Soooo, I have decided to change the purpose of the blog and use it as most people would....a way to communicate with other bloggers/strangers/long lost friends/stalkers/and the like. Hopefully I will have some interesting and amusing things to say. With the insane number of significant life events that are happening in my near future (moving, getting married, finishing coursework, etc.), I imagine I will have a lot of things to blog about.

Alas, my first free will entry as a blogger. I'm glad this one won't be graded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment