Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy!

I have lots to be happy about....

I have had a nasty cough for almost three weeks. Being sick is just a fact of life when you work in public schools (especially the first year), so I hammered on and figured it would get better. It didn't. I felt terrible yesterday and finally went to a walk-in clinic last night. I apparently have bronchitis and was given a Z pack and some Tussinex. Last night was the first time in weeks that I slept through the night without waking up coughing. I feel tons better today and my cough is almost extinct!

I got my MacBook yesterday! And I am using it right now. The graphics and screen clarity are unbelievable. I am still getting used to all the differences (I miss you right click...), but overall I am super pleased!

Tomorrow we are running the Marine Corps Marathon 10k. We trained pretty consistently for almost two months, but once my cough started we didn't run as frequently. We aren't as prepared as we would like to be, but as long as we cross the finish line we'll be happy!

The couple that motivated us to sign up for the 10k is in town (they are also running) and we are going to dinner tonight. They are both extraordinary people and I love spending time with them, especially when we reminisce about camp. It should be fun!

This is my 116th post! I didn't make a big deal about my 100th post because I wasn't being or feeling very bloggy the last few weeks, but since 116 is my favorite number, I thought I would celebrate today!

I hope everyone is having a great day! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. By the way...you can get a regular PC mouse for you mac. You don't have to say goodbye to right clicking! (But don't quote me on it. I was just told by someone) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So obviously I'm falling behind in my reader. Sigh.

    First, congrats on the marine corps, that's awesome. Second, I'm so glad you're liking the macbook! I got mine about a year ago, and I swear it's like true love : )

    ReplyDelete