I am busy cleaning up the house and doing loads of laundry, so I leave you with some tidbits of what is going on in my life!
- We are still without our TV. We had two technicians come look at it last Saturday and they determined that a panel is fried. Luckily the warranty will cover this and we are getting a brand new TV. The process has taken forever though, and we likely will not get the replacement until next week. My parents brought down a little TV that we have in the second bedroom and we have been watching stuff on there. It is weird not hanging out in the living room though...
- This weekend we went camping with Sweet Bea and Florida. We had a lot of fun and I am proud of myself for making it in the wild. I went into the river (although Bea said it didn't count because I only went up to my knees), but passed on fishing. All I could think was "Fish are friends, not food" from Finding Nemo. Funny how it doesn't bother me when I am eating fish (or anything else for that matter).... I have lots of pictures that I will share later this week when I get a chance to upload them.
- While camping, my car decided to fail yet again. This time it was the battery. We had to jump it three different times before we realized the battery was super dead and it needed to be replaced. My car is only 3 years old, but you'd think it was 20 with all the problems I have had lately. Not cool!
- My summer vacation is officially over. This week I start orientation and marks my last 3 day work week. Next week I work 4 days and then the week after that the kids are back in school. Ummm, where did summer go and what did I do?? I am excited for fall, football season, and school to start, but I really have no idea where summer went.
- Today is my grandmother's 76th birthday. I hate being away from family on birthdays! I am sure my family is going out to dinner and it makes me sad that AJ and I don't get to be a part of the celebration. It is also starting to hit me that my grandparents are getting older and I don't know how long they will be with us. I definitely wish I could spend more time with them....and maybe give them a great-grandbaby sometime in the near future.
- It is supposed to break 100 today. I am staying indoors!