Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Perfect Day

Today is one of those perfect days. Here is what has happened so far...

My wonderful husband woke me up with breakfast in bed for no reason at all.

We had lunch on the patio of a restaurant around the corner.

We took Kona to the dog park.

Alson got offered a summer position! It's not paid, but hopefully he can get some credit from his law school.

Our neighbors delivered a mileage check that accidentally got placed in their mailbox. $116 dollars! Have I ever mentioned that 116 is my lucky number?

I hope everyone else is enjoying the last of the weekend as much as we are!

7 comments:

  1. Found money!! Isn't that awesome!! Good for you. Wasn't it gorgeous today???!! I was outside all day.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I think Alson needs to hint that breakfast in bed idea to Richie. It really was a beautiful day out. I wasn't out much, but I got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely Sunday! :-)

    Sunday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. This past Sunday, I went to a new church (hush, I know, some people think it lame), and it was stunning. It was Georgetown Presbyterian. Then Patrick met up with me and we went to the Daily Grill for brunch and espresso, on Wisconsin Avenue. (This area is going to be our new neighborhood, when we move in a couple of weeks.) Then we went home, cleaned, had homemade mimosas, and watched movies.

    And congrats to Alson! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog. it is super cute! How wondefully sweet of your man to make you breakfast!

    ReplyDelete