Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fashion Editor

Have you played Fashion Editor on Polyvore yet? Click the link, create a set using one or more of fall's trendiest items, and if Rachel Zoe likes your set, you win a $250 gift card!

It is difficult only using items from Piperlime.com, but I think I found some items that work with the ruffle shirt. I know the boyfriend jeans trend is hit or miss for a lot of people, but I think the femininity of the shirt tones them down a bit. What do you think? Also, I love wearing neutrals and adding a pop of color with a bag or shoes. I would have some jewelry (maybe a triple strand of long pearls?), but there doesn't seem to be any jewelry on Piperlime. So alas, here is my submission!

Find me on Polyvore

12 comments:

  1. Boyfriend jeans are my favorite this year. If only I could wear them to the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to take you shopping with me so you can plan my outfits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE Polyvore...swoony!

    Also--those shoes are to die for. :o)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I'm diggin' the ensemble! The shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your set looks great, it's wonderful you are on Polyvore!

    May your weekend by outstanding!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I'm going to try now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! LOVE your set...you have great taste : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE boyfriend jeans...this is such a cute outfit! I think I may have to go try this on polyvore...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, especially love the bag and shoes. I can't quite figure out polyvore out. I need to try a little harder!

    ReplyDelete