Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

A. Tierney Ribbon Belts

If you haven't heard of A. Tierney, you must be living under a rock, neglecting the blogosphere, and/or are a guy. They have been featured in a bunch of magazines and are a favorite accessories source for many bloggers.

When I was contacted by A. Tierney about reviewing a product, I jumped at the opportunity because I have been reading such great things about their stuff. They sent me the Kimberly Blue Ribbon Belt to review and I knew right away that it is a great belt. Not only is the belt pretty, but it is definitely high quality. The belt is stiff, yet flexible and has sturdy rings. I have worn it a bunch of times since receiving it last week, and it still looks and feels like new. I often have to iron or steam grosgrain ribbon belts because they get so wrinkled, but I have not had to do that with this belt. Just another reason they are so great! Here is the description from the A. Tierney website:
Timelessly trendy, the A. Tierney grosgrain ribbon belt is a wardrobe staple and colorful accent for any age. These classic grosgrain ribbon belts are double sewn to maintain shape and accented with lustrous nickel D-rings.

I usually fluctuate between Small and Medium with belts depending on the manufacturer. When ordering this belt I went with a Medium to be on the safe side, and it fits perfectly.

The belts are currently on sale for $5, which is a total steal given the quality and the regular price ($36).

Also, A. Tierney is having a summer special on tote bags. If you are in the market for a new bag, you can snag one when you are buying your new belt!


Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I must be living under a rock :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big belt person but they certainly have LOTS of cute stuff. Our pup has a collar & lead from A. Tierney & my travel cosmetics bag came from there as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt and the totes. I'll have to visit their website later and look around a/k/a place an order. :)

    ReplyDelete