Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awards & New Followers

During April I received a few awards from some fabulous bloggers!!

Sweet Bea, The Cape House, and Miss Type-A gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Miss Type-A also gave me the Cute's Blogger Award.

Thank you so much ladies!

___________________________________________

I've noticed that I have a lot of new followers and subscribers to my blog. As I have mentioned before, when I try to click and see your profiles in the "following box" I usually end of screwing with something. So, if you are new to my blog, say hello (through a comment) so that I can find you and read your blog too!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards - you definitely deserve them! I'm also one of the new followers you have, which sounds creepy when I put it that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards. I'm one of your new followers - I found you through notso jenny's blog and have been reading ever since!

    ReplyDelete