Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Bee!

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week!

In fact, I last posted when I was in NC for my internship meeting. After that trip, which also coincided with Hurricane Hanna, I was exhausted. My lovely husband had a glass of wine and three movies waiting for me when I arrived home last weekend, so those (thumbs up - Vantage Point and Entourage Season 3 Part 2, thumbs down - Fool's Gold), coupled with the arrival of our wedding picture proofs and college football (Go Pirates!), equal me being too busy to post last weekend.

Then, of course, I got wrapped up in the work week. Like I've said before, I am bouncing around between schools and working with students throughout the day, so I don't have the opportunity or time to do any posting during the work day. Once I get home, I have about two hours to decompress and relax before Alson gets home. This is when I catch up on my Google Reader and usually get a chance to post. This past week I was immersed in Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld and picked up the book as soon as I walked in the door, reading for an hour or two. Then we went running, ate dinner (or just ate if it wasn't a training day), and then settled in for some QT together before ultimately heading to bed. Rinse and repeat. Interestingly, I find comfort in the predictability.

As for the coming week.....my parents are coming to visit this weekend; it's my mom's 50th birthday on Saturday! I will probably spend my free moments cleaning our apartment, but I will definitely try to post more frequently than I have in recent weeks!

1 comment:

  1. How's the running going? You already adjusted to having Alson in law school? I'm ready for October to be here and no more interviews!

    ReplyDelete