Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

I survived the long weekend in the mountain home with my parents and in-laws! It actually was a lot of fun and I will write a full recap later today or tomorrow. The 3 and a half hour drive took us 6 hours on Wednesday and we came home to no hot water yesterday, but other than those two snafus the holiday weekend was a success!

Today you can catch me over at the DC Ladies with an easy recipe to get you back into the swing of things following Thanksgiving! I will be posting a recipe or restaurant review on DC Ladies every other Monday, so be sure to check me out :)

7 comments:

  1. Is that DC Ladies site new? It's so neat! I was just checking it out real briefly. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving, and can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it back home and had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back - sorry to hear about the traffic AND no hot water. ick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! The Sunday after Thanksgiving is awful and then you came back to no hot water? Welcome back, right? Ill be trying your recipe later this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in luuuuurve with the DC ladies site! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it would go well, but I'm still happy to hear it!

    ReplyDelete