I just realized I haven't posted at all, about anything, in over a week. Anyone else feel like the last few weeks have FLOWN by? It's almost Thanksgiving!
I didn't forgot about the giveaway, I swear!
Today I finally got a chance to run a bunch of errands and pick up a $10 gift card to Borders.
Anyway, my lovely husband just assisted me in drawing a name and the winner is.....
...Britni!
Thank you to everyone that left me a recommendation...I have already mooched a bunch of books and can't wait to dive into them all this winter!
Dreamy Dress
14 years ago


What me?? Ha was it just because that way you don't have to mail the gift card? We should hook up sometime this weekend or next so I can trade you books for a gift card. Or I can just give you books and you don't even have to give me the gift card :) Just so I'll have someone to talk about Twilight with!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and I love it!
ReplyDelete