Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 and beyond...

2012 was a fantastic year. As it draws to a close, there are so many things to reflect on. We have a happy, healthy baby girl. I'm back at work, but not so sure I'm in the right workplace...or even industry. We're charging towards year five of marriage. We're trying to decide if my hometown is where we want to stay. And a million other little things mixed in between those big things.

Needless to say, life is extremely busy. This blog was a great outlet for many years, but I just don't have the time or drive to post on here like I used to. I think it's time to close up shop for now. I'm still pretty active on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, so if we aren't connected on one, we should be! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! I know how you feel about time to blog. My creativity had all but dried up. Good luck and happiest of new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, find me on FB.........I don't want to miss out on you or sweet baby C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you guys - I feel like I am reading my own thoughts with the aforementioned post! I shut down my blog and started a new one elsewhere, it felt good.

    Happy New Year to you, AJ, and C!

    ReplyDelete