Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Gaga & Tom and Lorenzo

Thanks for all your well wishes. I am still feeling under the weather, so when I returned home from work today, I immediately crawled back into bed. Here is my current view:

All three of us in bed, in our double back-up sheets, Bert & Ernie blankets, playing on our laptops, hoping and praying for this sickness to leave our home. Yes, I have infected my husband. I feel so bad.

Almost as bad as I feel for blaring Lady Gaga songs on You Tube all evening. I stumbled upon the LadyGagaVEVO YouTube site (because it has the Born This Way video) and the next thing I know it is two hours later and I have watched ALL of her videos. I never really considered myself a Gaga fan, but I think I am now. She is such a freak show and I can't look away. LOVE. In case you havent seen her new video, here it is:



Another website I stumbled across since coming down with the flu/cold from hell.... Tom and Lorenzo. Someone in my twitter feed retweeted them yesterday, so I started following their tweets before the Oscars, and then I clicked through to their website, and yada, yada, yada, I'm now obsessed. They had great pictures and gave amazing and hilarious commentary last night. On their blog, they post pictures and commentary for all the awards shows and other various events. I lost another couple of hours looking through their archives. Check them out. Actually, I'll get you started with some stuff from last night:

2011 Oscars Red Carpet Part 1
Vanity Fair Oscar Party Part 1

Hope you enjoy these two sites as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you are feeling better by the time you see this. Love that photo of yo all in bed! BTW, I meant to tell you I loved those pics from the Caymans, they are just beautiful.

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate watching her videos because they are so weird. I don't find them artistic. Her music I enjoy though! I hope you begin feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete