Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend we went down to the city for an overnight getaway. I bought tickets to the Rangers game because neither of us had ever been to Madison Square Garden and I thought it would be a fun little trip. It was an awesome game and the Rangers ended up scoring a bunch of times in the 3rd period to win the game.


The next morning we grabbed crepes and warm drinks from the mini stores in Bryant Park and had breakfast right in the middle of the city. It was a crisp, but beautiful morning.


I tried Nutella for the first time! OMG I can't believe I have been missing out for so long. I immediately bought a jar when we returned home.

We stopped at Woodbury Commons on the way home and we both picked up a few new things for our wardrobes. Definitely a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! What did you buy?? Love Woodbury Commons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Look at that long hair!! YOu look beautiful!! miss you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! You've never had Nutella? I'm so glad you're in the club now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, you look so cute! Nutella is amazing BUT there is one product that is similar and it is CRUNCHY, what could be better than that!?

    ReplyDelete