Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I admit...

Our Christmas tree is still up and I have no plans to take it down this week.

My favorite yoga pose is child's pose.

Yesterday we cleaned our apartment for the first time since early December.

I'm a little jealous that my hometown got 7 inches of snow yesterday.

I don't like talking on the phone unless I have something specific to say.

For the past four days I have had "paint nails" on my mental to do list, but still haven't done it.

Learning Spanish vocabulary is relatively easy. Learning conversational Spanish is a lot harder.

I spent all day cuddling with my family, watching football, and playing Wii and it was perfect!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE child's pose too! mostly because when they say it in pilates it means you get a slight rest... nothing feels better than that!

    and i'm extremely jealous of all the snow they've been getting in my home too! granted, i'm not complaining because having a 50degree & sunny moving day in Januray was kinda nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just moved into a new place with 3 girls, and I spotted a wii. I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paint nails is always on my to-do list too. If it wasn't so time consuming, with all the waiting while the dry nonsense, it would definitely get done more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think child's pose is the only one I CAN do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a ton of things on my mental to-do list that just haven't gotten done!

    ReplyDelete