Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Worky Work, Busy Bee

Okay, so maybe a month ago wasn't the best time to embark on blogging.

The past 3 weeks have FLOWN by and it has been a whirlwind of last minute assignments, cases, presentations, thesis stuff, etc. My to-do list kept growing and growing for the longest time, but it's starting to get smaller and smaller. Oh how I love crossing things off that sucker.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Today I attended my last day of graduate school classes EVER, and am finishing up my last day working at Disability Support Services. I can't believe the day has arrived!! Granted, I still have two finals, four days of practicum, a countless number of assignments to fine tune, and the dreaded thesis defense.....but at least I won't be bogged down with 9 hour days on campus twice a week. Once May 8th arrives and this semester is officially finished, I will only have to return to campus once a month (starting in August) to participate in my internship meetings. So although I won't officially get my degree until May 2009, graduate school is almost in the past. Like I said, the year of internship is technically part of graudate school, but at least I will be out of Greenville, working full-time, and most importantly....not having to worry about homework, tests, papers, and the like. I have been in school since I was 5 people! Time for the real world.

Lunch time has arrived and my co-workers at DSS have arranged a going away party so I am off to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment